Online Bible Studies
Learn at Your Own Pace.
Learning from the Bible should be enjoyable, not a burden. There are no time limits and no schedules, so feel free to take the courses as you have time. Learn on the website, by email, or through postal mail.
Every week, thousands of people use the World Bible School website to learn from God’s word. These people come from nearly every country on earth. The Bible was written for every person in every culture.
Bible Studies By Mail
Need guidance in your at-home Bible study?
Through World Bible School, we offer a core curriculum of seven multi-lesson course books known as the Master Series. The Bible-based lessons teach the fundamentals of God, His grace and love, Jesus, the Gospel message, the church, and Christian living. WBS courses are designed to increase your knowledge and faith in God by seeing for yourself what the Bible says. The lessons are FREE,so we encourage you to consider taking this free, no obligation Bible correspondence course!
The Bible teaches, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17). Building our faith in God and His Word is vitally important and enrolling in a simple Bible Correspondence Course is a great way to study the Bible by mail, at your own pace, and to learn the eternal truths that lead to an eternal home in heaven.
A Bible correspondence course is a series of lessons designed to help you understand the Bible and Christianity. If you would like to enroll in this Bible Correspondence Course by mail, please fill in the form below and click ‘Submit.’ We will send the first lesson out to you right away. Take your time in completing each lesson (there is no rush). When we receive your review quiz for each lesson, we will grade it and put the next lesson in the mail to you as soon as possible.
This series has seven lessons. If you complete that course and want to continue, there are additional courses. So that you can be aware of the studies that are included, we have listed them below, each with a brief description of the lesson.
Bible Correspondence Course by World Bible School (7 Lessons)
- Lesson 1: The Way to Life – An Introductory Lesson. The Bible is relevant to humankind—it presents God to man! How did we get the Bible? Is it relevant for me, today? A brief, 8-page introduction to the course
- Lesson 2: God has Spoken – We can know God because he reveals Himself. He also reveals His will and purpose for each life. How does God speak to us today? Who is the Holy Spirit? Why do we suffer? Does God really care for me? Let God’s word answer your most important questions. 8 lessons in 48 pages
- Lesson 3: This is the Good News! – Christ’s message is the Gospel, meaning “Good News”. How is it good for me and can I be sure of its truth? What is so unique about Christ and His way? What is the faith God accepts? What commitment is expected of me? 4 lessons in 48 pages
- Lesson 4: Knowing Jesus – What do “Christ” and “Son of God” really mean? Does Jesus reign now and how does that affect my life? How can I be sure of the resurrection? Come to know the Person who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. 7 lessons in 48 pages.
- Lesson 5: Born of Water and Spirit – Jesus insists on a “new birth”. What does He mean? How does the “spirit” work? Why “water”? Can I really experience a fresh, new start in life? 8 lessons in 48 pages
- Lesson 6: The Family of God – God has chosen a family of His very own. Can I be sure He wants and chooses me? What does the Bible mean by “church”? How can I recognize Christ’s family today? Part One of an advanced study in Ephesians, with many Bible helps. 8 lessons in 88 pages.
- Lesson 7: Life a Live of Love – God gives each child a new life, full of joy, purpose and caring relationships. What is this new life of love? Where do I find power for changing? Is the Holy Spirit real, and really at work in me? What if I fail—is there a way forward? Yes! Look confidently to His coming! Part Two of The Family of God, with many Bible helps. 13 lessons in 88 pages
NOTE: Correspondence courses are only available for those with a mailing address in the United States.
Request Free Study